Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The 10,000 mark

I am flabbergasted. Bemused. And downright happy. Since I started Knitternall around Thanksgiving, 10,000 visitors have stopped by. Thank you! I love having company. I get such a thrill when family comes to stay or a gathering of friends and neighbors is looming. The anticipation . . . the planning . . . the sheer wonderfulness of people coming to my home is magical. This blog gives me the same feeling.

If only I could serve you some tasty treats and have a cozy chat. There are no virtual substitutes for refreshments . . . gonna have to work on that!

Of course, the blog doesn't need dusting and vacuuming, and I don't have to tidy the kids' things or make sure the bathrooms are spic and span. So even though my workstation is surrounded by clutter and piles of to-do's, the blog always looks fine. Yay, blog!

Thank you for spending some time with me. Ya'll come back now, you hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts - it's great to hear from you!