Friday, August 20, 2010

The Kathie C Collection

One of my very favorite multi-talented women is having what she modestly calls a "garage sale" tomorrow. Kathy C has collected and refinished a delectable assortment of furniture, from chairs and side tables to full-scale china cabinets. She has a deft touch with marrying the right distressed finish to each piece. I really wanted to buy everything in sight, but restrained myself.

I scored a vintage-new table and chairs for our breakfast area for a very modest price. (I covered the chairs in some leftover fabric so they coordinate with a few accessories in the nearby family room.)

I'm going back. A turquoise side table is calling to me.

She opens at 8. I am so there.

(Dunwoody friends - she's in the Kings Point area across from Peachtree Charter Middle School. Follow the signs!)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it!! Thank you so, so much Donna! As you'll see in your inbox, the word on the blog is 'out'. Jason's sermon this morning was the deciding moment for me :) All that talk about fear holding you back... it got me! Thank you so much for your encouragement :) I really, really appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God uses us even when we think we're just having fun. I had a perfectly wonderful time. Now your special touch is part of our home. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts - it's great to hear from you!