Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back to school.

My kids are headed back to school.

I'm glad. And sad.

Glad they can be with their friends again.

Sad to get back into the constant bombardment of school news and needs.

 
Glad we came through the snow uninjured and with a surprisingly clean homestead.

Sad to face the less-than-wonderful school issues that are still waiting in the wings.

Glad that middle school is nearly behind us. Very, very, VERY glad.

Sad to face the ebbs and tides of homework and project deadlines once again.

Glad the Dunwoody High School renovations are on schedule and looking really, really good for my rising freshman.

There. I ended the Glad Game on the positive side.

Rise and shine!

2 comments:

  1. It was nice to get back into a "normal" routine this morning - even as I had to roll them out of bed this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow my teens didn't share my pleasure in rousting them out of bed. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts - it's great to hear from you!